Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I'm such a 'Gleek'! Feature redhead:

There are so many incredible redheads out there, and I have really struggled with who to feature as my first redhead celeb...


...until I watched Glee tonight!  For anybody who hasn't seen Glee, this show is incredible.  If you like music and you've ever been to high school - you can relate.  The premise of the show is that Mr. Schuester (Matthew Morrison) is a Spanish teacher at the high school where he used to attend, and where he sang in the high school Glee Club.  He tries to revive the club which, while at first includes mostly misfits, evolves into a group where everybody can feel free to be themselves - and that involves not only the misfits, but Cheerleaders, Football players and bad-asses alike.


Mr. Schuester's current love interest on the show is Emma Pilsbury - the germaphobic guidance counselor who is currently dating a hunky dentist (played by John Stamos!).  Although I had a huge 13-year-old-girl crush on Uncle Jesse, I am totally rooting for Mr. Schuester in this one. Regardless of the outcome of their love triangle, I think it's pretty cool that they're both fighting over a redhead. 
*Ms. Pilsbury is played by actress Jayma Mays.


Viva las pelirojas!


Kt

No comments:

Post a Comment